An electric traction lift with gearbox, control panel, main switches and lighting switches contained within a cabinet.
- Smaller area occupied compared to traditional machine room
- Cabin size is the same regardless of the instillation features. Cabinet height will remain 2 meters for maintenance operations
- Gearbox and control panel are close to each other making assembly and maintenance procedures easy
- Most of the lift load rests on the car and counterweight guides
- Assembly is easy and similar to traditional lifts